Humanscale FM100 Foot Rocker is a relatively cheap footrest that people are opting to help them gain the advantages of keeping their feet active while they are in a seated position, such as when they are working during the day in front of a desk. While this is a relatively basic product in terms of footrests, the product does offer series of convenient features that can help to improve the experience of the user.
The product was designed to work on more than just the user’s feet, as it can assist in providing support for their back to reduce the risk of pain migrating from their legs and lower limbs toward their lower back. Furthermore, the product does offer a relatively unique positioning system – while convenient, and there are some limitations in regards to the positioning system that should be taken into account.
- Humanscale FM100 Foot Rocker offers a range of convenient features into one product that is relatively affordable. Depending on the place where the customer decides to buy this particular foot rocker, the price may sometimes be as low as $59.99, which is much cheaper than a large number of alternatives that we have observed.
- The product comes with a very attractive wooden finish. Even though this is the only color option that is available, it will be an appropriate option for many people who might be interested in this particular foot rocker.
- The product features a non-skid coating with rubber pads on the surface, which helps to offer a better grip for the user’s feet when they are positioned on top of the foot rocker. This is a great way to feel more comfortable while sitting down, as those options that do not offer rubber support grips on the surface often causes the user’s feet to slip off frequently.
- Humanscale FM100 Foot Rocker comes with a very convenient lifetime warranty. This ensures that any issues that arise with the product in the future following the purchase of the product will be fixed by the manufacturer, often without additional expenses from the customer’s side.
- One particular issue that we did note about Humanscale FM100 Foot Rocker is the fact that the product does not offer much adjustability options. This can be very unpleasant for some people, especially those who would not fall within an average classification for their height – people who are taller or shorter may find that the product is not adequate for them.
- The product features a much more basic design than a lot of the alternatives that a person is able to find on the market today, which adds some restrictions to the overall functionality of the foot rocker. While there are some potential benefits to minimalistic design, in this case, it may actually interfere with the product’s stability and its durability.
Humanscale FM100 Foot Rocker Review
Humanscale FM100 Foot Rocker is a quality, yet affordable footrest that comes with built-in rocker functionality that will keep a user’s feet active while they are seated. The product offers a very basic design that is perfect for offices that focus on being minimalistic but still utilizes materials that are durable enough to allow for everyday use without significant wear.
The product is also a relatively large option, with a top platform that is larger than many of the alternatives we have looked at. This means that there is more space available for the user’s feet and that individual’s with larger feet can be appropriately accommodated without any significant restrictions to the space that is available for them. One more thing that should be noted is the fact that the larger size also makes the product less portable and perhaps a little harder to carry around to different locations.
Humanscale FM100 Foot Rocker features a very basic design that is still equipped with the appropriate materials that can offer better sturdiness and quality, ultimately leading to a product that will last for a more significant amount of time, compared to some of the cheaper options on the market that are made from poorer quality materials.
This particular foot rocker is made from three different materials. The frame is constructed from a quality steel material that is powder-coated and provides a tubular design. This forms the basis for the foot rocker. The deck, or platform, is then made from a solid hardwood material and is mounted onto the steel frame. Lastly, the product features a range of rubber pads on top of the surface. These rubber pads were added to the surface to offer a better grip for the user’s feet, leading to a non-slip surface where the feet can remain mounted until they need to get up.
The design of the Humanscale FM100 Foot Rocker, similar to its construction, is quite limited. When a customer decides that they would like to purchase this particular product, they couldn’t choose between a variety of colors as with some of the alternative options that are currently available on the market. Instead, the product only comes in one particular color option – which is a natural wood finish. This still provides for the attractive overall design, however, that a lot of customers will appreciate.
The lifetime warranty that accompanies the purchase of Humanscale FM100 Foot Rocker is certainly one of the most important advantages that we should note here. This particular warranty period is superior to what a customer would be able to find with most competing brands – all of the products that are manufactured by the Humanscale brand are known to come with this type of convenient warranty.
A more extensive warranty is provided on this particular product for the first 15 years. Thereafter, a lifetime warranty will still remain active for the purchase of the Humanscale FM100 Foot Rocker. There are also additional limitations that fall into place after the first 15 years, which customers should take note of before they make a final decision in terms of whether this is the right option for them to keep their feet active while they are working.
The Bottom Line
Humanscale FM100 Foot Rocker is an overall good product for people who are looking to keep their feet active while they are sitting down without spending too much money on a more expensive foot rocker or footrest product. This product is often available for under $60, but the specific price depends on where the customer decides to buy it from.
Customers who buy Humanscale FM100 Foot Rocker will be provided access to a convenient device that comes with a friction adjustment system for positioning the angle of the surface, along with a device that is large enough for fitting both of their feet at the same time. The product is also made from hardwood, steel, and rubber.