Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk is an affordable option for people who wish to get a treadmill fitted in their office, but with the overall design and the inability to provide a sturdy desktop platform, this may not be the most suitable option for employees who are continually relying on typing and writing on top of their desk.
At less than $1,000, Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk does come with a couple of convenient offerings. This includes an appropriate motor that can provide the user with a steady walking pace without the risk of burning out. The desktop itself has a large area for keeping a laptop and other devices always close-by, and the belt size is also appropriate for the majority of people.
Pros And Cons Of Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk
Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Pros
- The product offers a relatively large desk surface for keeping a laptop, tablet, and other devices handy while Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 is in use. This can be good for people who have multiple items that they will need to keep close by when they are at work or doing something else while they wish to remain active.
- The treadmill’s maximum weight capacity is 400lbs, which is quite an improvement over some of the other treadmill desks that we have observed. This means that heavier individuals will not have to worry about causing excessive strain on the treadmill and will be able to enjoy the health benefits that a standing desk with a built-in treadmill has to offer.
- This is one of the cheapest options that are available on the market when it comes to buying a treadmill desk. It would be challenging to find another option for the same price as this particular one.
Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Cons
- Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk might be promoted as a product for the office, but we found that the instability of the desk means it would not be an ideal option for people who want to type on a laptop or perhaps write on a piece of paper on top of the desktop’s surface.
- The horsepower of Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 installed in this desk is quite low. The maximum speed may not be an ideal option for all people, because the product is suitable for cases where a person would like to keep themselves active while watching a movie or perhaps browsing the web on a tablet device, due to the instability of the desktop surface.
- The warranty that comes with the Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk is limited to only the motor. The frame and other parts of the product do not fall within the warranty terms.
- The height of the standing desk is not adjustable. This factor may cause incontinences for users who are shorter or taller than the standing desk height.
Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk Overview
Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk is currently known as one of the most affordable products. There aren’t many of treadmill workstations with a lower price tag, making this one a convenient option for people who want to keep themselves active while they are working, but are unable to spend thousands of dollars on a treadmill desk.
While the price is indeed a plus point when it comes to considering the purchase of the Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk, there are a couple of concerns that can be unpleasant for the customer.
Desktop Surface Design And Specifications
This treadmill desk workstation is currently available in a single size, with a desktop surface that measures 24 inches by 48 inches. This is a relatively large surface area to keep a number of objects on, ranging from a laptop toward mobile devices, iPads, and even important documents.
Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk does not offer a height adjustment system providing a fixed height table only. This makes the product less convenient for taller individuals who might be looking to get such a product into their office. Additionally, not all people feel comfortable working at the same level, so the inability to adjust the height to a comfortable level can be inconvenient for more than just the taller customers.
The desktop has a maximum weight capacity of 80 lbs. This is a relatively convenient weight amount, and it allows multiple items to be placed on top without worries. At the same time, however, it needs to be noted that the desktop is not as sturdy and stable during the operation of the Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 as many competitor treadmill desks. The customer may find that it is difficult for them to work while they are walking on the treadmill.
Also, assembling this product may be a complicated procedure for the average user.
Treadmill Design And Specifications
Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk is provided with a 1.5 HP motor. This is not the most powerful motor we have seen in on the market, but it can be a convenient feature at the same time – higher powered motors can burn out when a treadmill’s speed is set to the lowest setting for too long. This treadmill has a maximum speed setting of 4 mph. The settings can be easily adjusted to accommodate the preferences and needs of the particular user. This allows for a steady pace of walking.
Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk has a maximum weight capacity of 400lbs. We have noticed that this is an improvement over some competitor products – even some of the more expensive treadmill desks tend to have lower maximum weight capacity.
The warranty for Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk is somewhat limited. Only the motor seems to be protected under the guarantee that comes with the desk – the motor will be under warranty for a five-year period after the customer has purchased the product. The warranty doesn’t provide coverage for the frame of the treadmill desk or the electronic and mechanical parts. For many customers, this may be another inconvenient point, as the motor is not the only part of the desk that may suffer from manufacturing faults after a few uses.
The Bottom Line
For those people looking to add a treadmill desk at home for part-time use Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 Treadmill Desk is a great option. This walking desk is also an appropriate option for those customers who are shopping on a very limited budget. Individuals who need a sturdy treadmill desk that will give them the ability to stay productive while they are walking on a treadmill might rather look at alternatives. This is because Exerpeutic WorkFit 2000 is not sturdy enough to allow a person to type of a laptop comfortably or write on paper, it is non-adjustable as well. These are essential factors that any potential customer will need to take into consideration if they wish to buy this product.