Focal Upright Confluence Adjustable-Height Conference Table is a quality option that comes with a number of useful features, but, at the same time, always falls in line with the higher-priced options on the market. The table offers better stability than most competitors, even some in the same price bracket, and has a convenient design that is perfect for corporate settings.
From a variety of color and design options to choose from to the fact that the table comes in two different and convenient sizes, Focal Upright Confluence Adjustable-Height Conference Table is a nice option for people who are looking for a flexible product. The restrictions in some options that can be found as disadvantages by some customers. Thus, before deciding to opt for this table, all the pros and cons need to be taken into account.
- It is a high-quality table that comes with a sturdy design that will not wobble while in use. The two gears that are used to adjust the height of the table system are also in sync to ensure no uneven surface, which is a significant advantage over many competitor tables that sometimes lead to an uneven desktop when the height is adjusted.
- Most of the parts that make up Focal Upright Confluence Adjustable-Height Conference Table are under warranty – with some of the parts in the table falling under a lifetime warranty. This will essentially provide extra security for the customer’s investment.
- The materials that are included in the production of this table are all selected based on their ability to last for a long time, while still providing for sturdy performance and an attractive appearance.
- It is definitely one of the most expensive options on the market, with a minimum price tag of $2999. While it is possible to find the product sold at lower prices with discounts and markdowns, customers should still expect to pay a more significant amount of money if they are planning to buy Focal Upright Confluence Adjustable-Height Conference Table.
- Even though the two size options that are available provide a flexible selection for the customer, some may still see the choices as limited, as now “mid-sized” table is available.
- The adjustable height range is very limited when compared to other models on the market, so the product may not be an ideal solution for tall customers. Both the minimum and maximum height options may lead to an uncomfortable experience for such users.
Focal Upright Confluence Adjustable-Height Conference Table Review
One of the main factors that may influence the majority of people’s minds when it comes to looking at Focal Upright Confluence Adjustable-Height Conference Table – with a minimum price of $2,999, the product does seem to be more expensive than a lot of the other standing desks and adjustable-height conference tables we have seen on the market. This, however, does not mean that the product is not a good option for people looking to get one of these tables into their office.
There are many useful features offered by Focal Upright Confluence Adjustable-Height Conference Table. At the same time, considering some of the potential negative factors are also important. This allows for a more informed decision to be made and will avoid regret over the purchase later on.
A particularly important fact that customers need to understand about Focal Upright Confluence Adjustable-Height Conference Table is that this is not an electric standing desk. Instead, the desk is fitted with a manual height adjustment system. There is no button that can be pressed on this table to adjust its height – the table needs to be manually adjusted to the preferred height instead.
This can be an unpleasant factor for some of the customers who would like to incorporate standing meetings at the office to promote the well-being of their employees. There are, however, some possible upsides to be considered. The desk was designed to provide an easy way to adjust the height, even though no motor is present to offer an electronic height adjustment feature. For example, in cases where no power is available, the desk can still be adjusted.
The minimum height setting for Focal Upright Confluence Adjustable-Height Conference Table is 36 inches. The user is able to adjust the height of the desk up to 48 inches in total. This is quite limited and will not be ideal for everyone who is interested in buying a conference table.
Focal Upright Mobis Package
While the basic option for Focal Upright Confluence Adjustable-Height Conference Table includes just the table, the company does have an alternative option available for customers, which is a complete package that comes with the table, along with eight of the Mobis leaning chairs.
These leaning chairs were designed to be perfectly compatible with the table. They promote standing up and leaning on the chairs, instead of sitting down all the time while a meeting is underway. For times when people are sitting down, the table also provides a pedal that allows users to rest their feet while sitting.
The product does come with a warranty, but it does not seem like all of the parts that come with the table have an equal warranty attached to them. It should be noted that the warranty is also very restricted and will only apply in cases where a factory fault is identified.
The desk mat comes with only a one-year limited warranty, while a five-year warranty is offered for the manual lifting mechanism that is attached to the table. Furthermore, the desk also comes with a convenient ten-year warranty.
Customers who decide to purchase the complete package that comes with the chairs should note that certain parts that make up the Mobis chairs come with a five-year warranty.
The Bottom Line
Customers who are not afraid to spend extra money to ensure they buy a quality product may find the Upright Confluence Adjustable-Height Conference Table to be a good option, but the product still seems to be a little overpriced compared to other models on the market that provide similar features. Still, this is a high-quality product that offers superior sturdiness compared to some of the other adjustable-height tables that we have seen.
This table may be a more suited option for people who have an average height, as taller users may find that the product does not allow them to work comfortably. Furthermore, the table is not very compatible with standard office chairs, due to the restricted options in terms of adjusting its height. Customers interested in this table should at least consider opting for the package that comes with chairs designed especially for use with the Upright Confluence Adjustable-Height Conference Table.